It’s one tough office
New Mazda BT-50 is built tough to take on any task, and do it in style. It delivers grunt and refined comfort with every drive. Fill it with gear, pull a load or take it off road. As a workhorse or a weekend warrior, it’s always up to the challenge.
A spacious cabin, smart connectivity, gutsy turbo diesel engines and a choice of Low-Rider or High-Rider options means BT-50 is clever as well as capable. And it’s all protected with advanced safety features like airbags and Dynamic Stability Control.
Equipped for work, play and everything in between, BT-50 is built to do it all.
Gallery > Ready to take on the tough stuff
Mazda BT-50 Single Cab XT
This unstoppable workhorse comes with the toughness and tech to get the job done.
- 16 inch steel wheels
- Halogen headlamps
- Power windows and mirrors
- Black cloth seat trim
- Cruise control
- Lockable glovebox
- Trip computer
- Audio system with AM/FM tuner, single-disc CD player (MP3 compatible) and 4 speakers
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio capability
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- Front (driver and passenger) and curtain (driver and passenger) SRS Airbags
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)
- Emergency Stop Signal (ESS)
- Hill Descent Control (HDC) – 4X4 only
- Hill Launch Assist (HLA)
- Locking Rear Differential (LRD) – 4X4 only
- Roll Stability Control (RSC)
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- Trailer Sway Control (TSC)
New looks are just the beginning
Built for fun as much as hard work, the new exterior is bold and adventurous. With its refined features, it’s a cut above others in its class.
Tech for work and play
Added tech makes every drive more comfortable, including Bluetooth® connectivity that makes hands-free calls and audio streaming a breeze.